(Golden Peacock Award winning Insurance Plan)
LIC of India’s Jeevan Saral is a unique life insurance plan having good features of the conventional plans and the flexibility of unit linked plans. Jeevan Saral offers Higher Cover, smooth returns, good liquidity and a lot of flexibility.
Example of Jeevan Saral
Mr. Raj is 25 years old and is working in auto industry. He opts for jeevan saral plan for 15 years term and chooses monthly premium of Rs.1500/- after adding DAB (Double Accidental Benefit) Net premium of Rs.1531. On maturity he will receive Rs.6,66,595/- (as maturity sum assured (MSA) + Loyalty Addition which will be decided by the corporation.) If he dies after 4 years, his nominee will get Rs.3,75,000 (250 x 1500) + premium paid for 4 years – first year premium = 3,75,000 + 72000- 18052 = (total)4,28,948/- + Loyalty Addition, if any.
To See your Money growth in Jeevan Saral Policy Click here —> Jeevan Saral Index.xls
|Total Paid by Raj||2,70,225/-||In case of Natural Death||3,75,000+Total Premium paid|
|On Maturity Got||6,66,595/-|
|In case of Accidental Death||7,50,000+Total Premium paid|
|Total Profit of||3,96,370/-|
Benefits of Jeevan Saral:
- On Death: 250 times the monthly premium, plus return of premiums excluding extra/rider premium and first year premium, plus the loyalty addition, if any.
- On Accidental-Death: 500 times the monthly premium, plus return of premiums excluding extra/rider premium and first year premium, plus the loyalty addition, if any.
- On Maturity: Maturity sum assured, plus Loyalty Additions, if any
Please Note :- This is not a Market base Plan (ULIP), which means no risk of money at all!!!
Features of Jeevan Saral:
- High risk cover at low premium
- Extended risk cover for one year after 3 years premium payment.
- Optional higher cover through Term Riders
- Any time surrender without any penalty or loss after 5 years
- Any number of withdrawals through partial surrendering
To view the Illustration Click here–> JeevanSaral
(Note: Please click on enable macro if not able to open directly)
Please Contact for more Details on this Policy